Gunung Tahan

Penang Bird Park

Brecon Beacon

Bukit Panorama

Rainbow Waterfall

University of Liverpool

Blog Archive

Instagram @ mr.leanny

LeannY’s 69 BirthdaY

Posted by Mazlan A S Leanny | | , | 2 comments »

My and Axim’s rirthday celebration in advance (4days in advance) with my PEP friends at Kenny Rogers, Jusco Perai on 2nd September 2009

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

me and axim was born on the same date (6th September) but in different year..he he….but we still unidentical twins…wink

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

My ex - PEP friends and they are working in Penang, except my mate Jamry on the far right he’s working in Petaling Jaya. Fortunately he’s on the jobs in the north region that day, such a good opportunity to meet them back.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

if at Kenny for sure i will have the vanilla muffin, it’s yummy

and FINALLY the day is coming, dated 6th September 2009 (midnight – and counting down for 69 day) i had simple but very meaningful party with my mates at Restaurant Puncak Mutiara. Thanks for coming guys, really appreciate it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

again the Chocolate Indulgance,my favourite

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

counting down for the time

IMG_2672

IMG_2676

and time to make a wish….what a wish….a big secrets only me knowing about that…he he

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

this the most cup cakes i really love it, how come you gals come out with such a very very good idea on my birthday……thanks guys…….love you all…also kantoi about my age as well…..ha ha

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

my answer on the hidden message on the cup cakes, i will never forget about you all guys..friends forever. For more info about this special cup cakes ---> Apple Berry Cups

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

my convocation picture and my holiday picture at Geneva…..pandai hampa dok menggodek album facebook cheq no…..thanks

IMG_2649 

thanks to zam for the “capturing innermost moment” on my birthday party

IMG_2663 

thanks for this….and thanks for everything actually

IMG_2695

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

not just a farewell for me, but in advance farewell for Celine as well. She doing sort of exchange student at USM Engineering campus right now. Btw,Celine i will meet you again in Hamburg, Germany next coming summer time and i really looking for that. Wink

IMG_2706

thanks for coming to my photographers friends and my closest friend Rozaimi (his birthday on 5th September)

IMG_2723

hampehkan hampa ni nak calit jugak kat cheq, dah la baju baru jek beli…..bau cake all the way to and from BM and Nibong Tebai malam tu…..he he

IMG_2729And guys …..thanks very much…….FRIENDS FOREVER…..wink          

Link to the last year MY 69 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

2 comments

  1. maksutimah // September 17, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

    sama ngn bday pak aku la Lan.
    Happy Belated Birthday

  2. Mazlan A S Leanny // September 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

    sama la besday ngan ezairi jugak....thanks Shida.....