Gunung Tahan

Penang Bird Park

Brecon Beacon

Bukit Panorama

Rainbow Waterfall

University of Liverpool

Blog Archive

Instagram @ mr.leanny

CatVouGe not CatwaLk

Posted by Mazlan A S Leanny | | , | 0 comments »

Location : Sunway Carnival Mall, Seberang Jaya, Penang
Theme : Showtime by Catvouge










Those picture taken after i watched Shopaholic movie at GSC, its worth it to bring my dslr where ever i go.At 1st before i went to the top level for movie ticket, i tought they gonna have catwalk session at 4pm. Unfortunately when the time comes, that not catwalk actually but, Catvouge's Showtime....huhu. This is my 1st time was shooting event like this with my telephoto lens, and this is my 2nd time was shooting at the same place (the 1st time was shooting with my macro lens, so i do have mave lots of movement to get good picture).Kinlt see previous entry here and here.

0 comments